It’s Blackjack is a light-weight simulation of the classic casino card game. It features crisp color graphics and easy to use controls. You can change your bet, hit, stand, split, or double down.
Play starts by placing your bet. Use the Up and Down buttons to change the amount, and push the OK button to place your bet. The minium bet is $10.
After placing your bet, the dealer deals the cards, two to you, and two to himself. One of the dealer’s cards will be face-down, and the other will be face-up. If either you or the dealer has a blackjack, the hand ends with either a win, loss, or push. Otherwise, you will have the following options.
- Hit – Take a card.
- Stand – Don’t take any more cards.
- Double – Take one more card, double your bet, and stand.
- Split – Double your bet and split your cards into two hands. You can only do this when there are exactly two cards in the hand, and they are of the same rank.
The hand continues until you either double, stand, or bust. The payout is 3:2 for a blackjack, and 1:1 for all other winning hands. Your “bank” starts at $100 dollars, after which the game will remember your balance between plays.
- Start Game / Place Bet – OK or SELECT key
- Change Bet – Up and Down keys
- Hit – 1 key
- Stand – 2 key
- Double – 3 key
- Split – 4 key
- Exit Game – Exit Command
- Reset Pot to Default – Reset Command
This MIDlet requires a Java ME enabled device with CLDC 1.0 and MIDP 1.0 support.
Download to PC:
Download to Mobile Device:
Open http://www.dbarnes.com/wap with your mobile, go to Games, and select Blackjack for All Phones